Florida Hospital Association
Munroe Regional’s Marketing/PR Team Win Unprecedented Thirteen Awards at FHA’s 46th Annual FSHPRM Awards Dinner
Seven Mark of Excellence Awards, awarded to the best entry in each category, for
- Community Outreach (Empower Ocala),
- Creative Arts (Women In Red Book),
- Advertising -Broadcast (Health Matters Radio Show),
- External Communications (Community eNewsletter),
- Special Events (Ginger Zimmerman), Community Outreach (Women In Red), and
- Comprehensive Communications (Heart Month 2012).
The medical center was also awarded five judges Best of Show Awards for
- Crisis Communications (Employee eNewsletter),
- Internal Communications (Employee eNewsletter),
- External Communications (FY 2011 Community Benefit Report),
- Issues Management (Strategic Options Transparency) and
- Social Media (Munroe Heart Video Diaries).
Munroe Regional also received the coveted President’s Award. This award recognizes the one winning entry from all categories that best represents and showcases the best of healthcare marketing and public relations throughout Florida. We received this for our Employee eNewsletter.
The Florida Hospital Association is comprised of 205 hospitals and health systems, 24 Corporate Members and 16 Professional Membership Groups which include 1,300 professional members from across the state. Through representation and advocacy, education, and informational services, supporting the mission of members to provide the highest quality of care to the patients served.