Florida Public Relations Association
Munroe Regional received annual Wilton F. Martin Communicator of the Year award in the institution category. Munroe’s efforts were spotlighted because of the hospital’s success with its
- Weekly HealthMatters radio program,
- Innovative publications for nursing,
- Heart, community benefits, and e-newsletter,
- Active speakers bureau and responsive public information office,
- Extensive use of social media was also a highlight of the nomination, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Ryan Gerds, APR, PIO, Munroe Regional, Allison Campbell, APR, FPRA, President, Ocala Chapter, Mandy Wettstein, APR, CPRC.
The Florida Hospital Association is comprised of 205 hospitals and health systems, 24 Corporate Members and 16 Professional Membership Groups which include 1,300 professional members from across the state. Through representation and advocacy, education, and informational services, supporting the mission of members to provide the highest quality of care to the patients served.