Munroe Regional launches mobile site
Munroe has launched a new mobile Web site for those who use their smart phones to locate services, obtain directions, contact information and more.
The new site is downsized from the full Web site at munroeregional.com, but contains information mobile users need. To access the site, just type the Web site URL into the mobile device browser. All phone numbers on the site can be touched or clicked to call.
Features on the mobile Web site include:
- Find Us: Click on the Directions to get the hospital address, driving directions, a map, the phone number, floor maps and visiting hours.
- Contact Us: Access the full phone list and touch or scroll to a number to call it. Don’t want to wait on the line? Use one of the simple contact forms to send a message, including a quick link to online bill payment.
- Find a Physician: Out and about when you remember you need to get an appointment? Use Find a Physician on your phone to search for a physician in a particular field or by the physician’s name.
- Patient and Visitor's Guide: From the web site, this section offers information on what to think about before you arrive, on visiting hours; mail, e-mail and room telephones; food services and more.
- Services: Find out more about hospital services with the phone numbers to those specific departments.
- Donate: Link to the Munroe Foundation.
- Links: Want more information? Go to pertinent information on our full Web site with these handy quick links.
To visit the mobile site, just type http://www.munroeregional.com into your mobile device Internet browser.