Rehabilitation tailored to fit each patient's needs
Munroe's Physical Therapy, provided by our LifeTime Wellness Program, provides therapeutic and rehabilitation services to orthopedic patients using techniques and proven treatments to design programs tailored to fit each patient.
The Orthopedics Team includes a full complement of experienced physical therapists, occupational therapists, registered nurses and technicians. The team works with state-of-the-art equipment to complete the rehabilitation process totally, quickly and safely.
These are just some of the services we provide:
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic exercise
- Pain reduction and management
- Spine care and rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation of joint replacements and ligament repairs
- Orthotics and brace fitting
- Gait analysis and training
- Amputee rehabilitation and prosthetic training
- Strength, motion and balance improvement