Midwives of Ocala
Care and Quality for Women's Healthcare Needs
Midwives of Ocala offers obstetrical and gynecological care by Certified Nurse Midwives. Certified Nurse Midwives are licensed as Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and certified in the specialty of nurse midwifery, most hold Masters degrees.
Midwives of Ocala offers a lasting impression of quality and qualified medical care combined with a special "woman's touch" for all women's health care needs.
Services we offer:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Experienced Midwives on call 24 hours a day
- Private office setting
- Scheduled appointments
- Comprehensive prenatal care
- Delivery at Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Postpartum follow-up
- Family Planning / birth control, IUDs, Preconception education and counseling
- Gynecological exams, pap smears, breast examinations, and routine physical exams
- Perimenopause care
- We accept Medicaid, managed care, private insurance and self-pay patients
- For more information about Midwives of Ocala, please call (352) 368-2238.
- The Midwives of Ocala office is located at 1307 SW Pine Avenue, across from the Emergency Department entrance.