Munroe Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer the Newborn Channel available on Women's Center room televisions. This free channel features programs on topics of interest to new parents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Whether you are a first-time mom or you have had children before, you will enjoy these educational programs which are shown four times a day. Please note that the products advertised throughout these programs are not necessarily endorsed by your doctors. Please consult your doctor regarding what products they recommend.
The following programs are offered on the Newborn Channel.
- Car Seat Safety
- New Fathers, New Lives
- Diapers and Delirium
- Taking Care of Mom: A Guide to Postpartum
- A Good Night's Sleep
- Baby Talk (How to care for your baby's every need)
- How to Comfort a Crying Baby
- Bath Time
- Breastfeeding: Better Beginnings
- Keeping Your Baby Healthy
- Back to Sleep (How to reduce the risk of SIDS)
- Illness and Doctor Visits
- Smarter than you Think
- Brothers and Sisters
- The New Mother: Putting it All Together
- Fragile Beginnings (How to fight the "baby blues")