How to Find Us
Munroe Regional Medical Center is located at 1500 S.W. 1st Avenue, Ocala, Florida, 34471.
Our main telephone number is (352) 351-7200.
Directions to Munroe Regional:
From I-75: Exit #350 (State Road 200), east. Cross over Highway 441/301/27 and make a right at the next light (S.W. 1st Avenue). Munroe is three blocks down, right side of the street.
From Highway 441 North: Right on S.E. 17th Street. Left at the first light (S.W. 1st Avenue). Munroe is three blocks down, left side of the street.
VIEW LARGER MAP
All parking at Munroe Regional is free. Munroe provides a free shuttle service from all Patient/Visitor parking areas to the Main Entrance (Palmer Lobby/Ground Floor), Visitor Entrance (Johnson Lobby/Second Floor) and the Emergency Department entrance.
- Ground floor (Palmer Lobby entrance, Lord's Chapel, Gift Shop, Shuttle pick-up)
- First floor (Emergency Department, Children's Emergency Department, Dining Room, Health Information Management)
- Second floor (Johnson Lobby entrance, Cardiovascular Services, Endoscopy, Imaging Services, Pediatrics)
- Third floor (ICU, Surgical Services)
- Fourth floor (Cardiovascular, Maternity, Labor & Delivery, Nursery)
- Fifth floor (Kindred Hospital, Cardiology, Medical Renal, Medical Telemetry)
- Sixth floor (Orthopedics, Surgical, Medical Surgical, Neurology)