Welcome to your Patient Portal: My Health Home.
My Health Home Patient Portal is a secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. It is designed to help you be a more active partner in your healthcare - conveniently.
From any device with Internet access, you can view your hospital records on this special, password-protected website.
When you sign-up for My Health Home, you will be able to
- View and share your personal health record (PHR) related to your hospital stays.
- Have online access to your lab results, list of medications, diagnoses, allergies, physician reports, and other healthcare information related to your hospital stay.
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
Registration is quick and easy! Be sure to start the registration process at the hospital.
Your privacy is important.
Your personal and medical information in the My Health Home portal will be kept confidential. My Health Home uses a secure, encrypted connection that meets the highest industry standards. All health data is stored on a secure server and managed with the protection of your information in mind.
Only you – and those you authorize – will be able to see or gain access to the information in your Portal.
We will not share, sell or lease your personal information with any outside party not affiliated with our organization.
It’s easy to sign up!
My Health Home is available to patients of Munroe Regional Medical Center. And it’s free.
Here are the few simple steps to sign up while you are at the hospital.
- Present your photo identification at Registration, and provide your email address
- We’ll send you an email with a link to the Portal: https://app.RelayHealth.com/default.aspx?bid=Munroe within 3 days after discharge.
- Select the link to go to the Portal and finalize your account set-up.
- Enter your name as it appears in the email you received, and your date of birth.
- Create a password and choose a security question.
- Log in to view, download and send your information.
Bookmark the site to make it convenient to visit regularly.
Your username will always be your email address. Each time you enter your Portal account, you also will need to enter your password and answer your security question for extra privacy protection.
It’s easy to use.
You don’t have to download or install any programs. You can access My Health Home from any desktop computer, tablet or mobile device with Internet connection. The Portal has user-friendly navigation.
Setting up and using an account on My Health Home Patient Portal is absolutely free! The service is provided by Munroe Regional Medical Center to help you become a healthier, more informed patient.
It’s all about you.
We hope this online service enhances your experience with Munroe Regional Medical Center and helps you become a healthier, more informed patient.
Your information, at your fingertips.
With the launch of our Portal, for the first time you will be able to have online access, day or night, to your inpatient hospital records – your personal health record related to hospital stay, test results, medication list, diagnoses, procedure information and discharge instructions. Remember that only you – and those you authorize – will be able to see or gain access to the information in your Portal.