- Board Certified Neurosurgeons perform a wide variety of procedures, including:
- Microsurgery for back pain,
- Laminectomy for arthritic spine disorders,
- Craniotomy for brain tumors, blood clots, and head injury,
- Stereotactic brain biopsy,
- Peripheral nerve surgery,
- Deep brain stimulation implantation for Parkinson’s Disease.
The Operating room has a highly trained neurosurgery specialty team on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The team is dedicated to this specialty maintaining all state of the art instrumentation and equipment needed for the various neurosurgery procedures.